- Setup of upper/lower limit (allowable range) of secondary current and welding time.
- Covering many patterns to set up measuring conditions (Max. 16 patterns).
- Point of displaying the measurement value is arbitrarily specified per 0.5 cycles.
- Measuring current can be selected in case of multi-impulse welding. (IMPULSE No.)
- Set up of NG judging for no current by imputting start signal from the external device.
- Colored indication in the display for OK/NG judgment:
“GREEN” = OK (within allowable range), “RED” = NG (out of allowable range)
- Measured data in the display can be printed out by digital printer DP-110H (option).